Following the recent celebration of its 10-year anniversary, Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art looks to the future today with the announcement that Olivia Walton will become the new chairperson of the museum’s board of directors. Founder Alice Walton, who has held the chairperson role since the museum’s opening, will transition into the position of board member.
- The Momentary welcomes Yinka Shonibare’s work as a new long-term loan from OZ Art NWA
- Camille Walala Takes Over XNA Airport with “Ice and a Slice”
- Japanese American Artist Helen Oji’s kimono paintings added to collection
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art announces board leadership transition
- OZ Art NWA brings public art to Bentonville’s newest park