With an ongoing mission to make art part of everyday life, OZ Art NWA™ recently installed six major public artworks at Osage Park. These new commissions and recent acquisitions imbue the natural setting with visually enriched experiences. The public art at Osage Park was organized for OZ Art NWA by curator and art historian Chad Alligood.
- The Momentary welcomes Yinka Shonibare’s work as a new long-term loan from OZ Art NWA
- Camille Walala Takes Over XNA Airport with “Ice and a Slice”
- Japanese American Artist Helen Oji’s kimono paintings added to collection
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art announces board leadership transition
- OZ Art NWA brings public art to Bentonville’s newest park